The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth wolf techniques

2 posters

Go down

Earth wolf techniques Empty Earth wolf techniques

Post  james hyugga Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Howling earth fang: The user stands on all fours and then the earth starts to cover the users body, the earth armor starts to look like a wolf and when its finished the user has pretty much turned into a wolf made of stone.
with each level up the armor becomes lighter and stronger
style: Defensive ninjutsu
element: earth

Wolf pack summon: The user summons a pack of wolves. The higher the level of the jutsu the more wolves that are summoned.
style: offensive ninjutsu
element: earth
james hyugga
james hyugga
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue65/65Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Chakra:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue88/88Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (88/88)
Stamina:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue62/62Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

Back to top Go down

Earth wolf techniques Empty Re: Earth wolf techniques

Post  Yuoru Hatake Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm

The second jutsu looks fine. about the first one, we already have a similar jutsu, wolf claw jutsu. however, I'm sure that they will both work fine. the finished model...

Doton: Howling earth fang
level gains=10+jutsu level X 10
genin level
costs 30 chakra + 5 stamina for each turn it is active
increases speed
decreases damage taken by (jutsu level X 5)%
defensive ninjutsu

Doton: Wolf Pack summon
level gains=100 X jutsu level
rank-chuunin
wolves summoned=jutsu level + 3
summoning ninjutsu
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue63/63Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Chakra:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue83/83Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (83/83)
Stamina:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue58/58Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

https://narutogamerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  james hyugga Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 pm

cool thnx man.^^
now lets go teach my guy a new jutsu! >=D
james hyugga
james hyugga
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue65/65Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Chakra:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue88/88Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (88/88)
Stamina:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue62/62Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuoru Hatake Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 pm

another thing though-I don't know if I should let people learn jutsu of any element, or just their affinity. I know it would be accurate with the manga, but at the same time, I want versatility. I might do something like jutsu only have 75% of their effect if not an elemental affinity.
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue63/63Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Chakra:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue83/83Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (83/83)
Stamina:
Earth wolf techniques Left_bar_bleue58/58Earth wolf techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

Back to top Go down

Post  james hyugga Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:24 pm

nah, u should have to train inoreder to use each element. other than your primary affinity
james hyugga
james hyugga
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuoru Hatake Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:28 pm

That is what I meant...
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down