The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now to make bloodlines more chance...

2 posters

Go down

Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty Now to make bloodlines more chance...

Post  Yuoru Hatake Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Okay, so, the current bloodline system makes it possible for practically every single player to have the Sharingaan, if they chose it. if everyone has access to a bloodline, it destroys the benefits. everyone gets it, so why even bother? Not everyone in the Naruto universe has access to a bloodline- many people have nothing. So, I've decided to make something to benefit everyone who has already started with their bloodlines, but balances the game for all new members.

First of all, to choose your bloodline, you must roll a six-sided dice. that number, 1-6, is your ability point counter. from that, you choose your abilities, or bloodlines. each one has a cost.

The cost of each bloodline affects the chance you will get it. It's practically a bet to get a bloodline. every ability point spent on a bloodline gives you a 50% chance of getting it. so if something costs 1 point, you get a 50% chance of getting it.

However, if something costs 2 points, you have a 1/2 chance of getting it multiplied by two points; overall, a 25% chance of getting it. this is divided in half each time, so a bloodline costing 6 points has a 1/12 chance of working. once you spend the ability points, then this chance happens; you do not get any refunds on AP!

This is supposed to balance the game. I am just proposing it now, so feel free to comment. I'll be analyzing how this will affect bloodline choices soon.
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Now to make bloodlines more chance... Left_bar_bleue63/63Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Chakra:
Now to make bloodlines more chance... Left_bar_bleue83/83Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty_bar_bleue  (83/83)
Stamina:
Now to make bloodlines more chance... Left_bar_bleue58/58Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

https://narutogamerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty Re: Now to make bloodlines more chance...

Post  bullet Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 pm

nice thinking. it would get annoying seeing 50 sharringan people walkin round
bullet
bullet
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Now to make bloodlines more chance... Left_bar_bleue61/61Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty_bar_bleue  (61/61)
Chakra:
Now to make bloodlines more chance... Left_bar_bleue82/82Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)
Stamina:
Now to make bloodlines more chance... Left_bar_bleue57/57Now to make bloodlines more chance... Empty_bar_bleue  (57/57)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum