The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet uzumaki

2 posters

Go down

Bullet uzumaki Empty Bullet uzumaki

Post  bullet Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Name: Bullet Uzumaki

AP: 3

Bloodline: kekkai genkai: shadow clones, major fire demon

Background: Well my father is naruto uzumaki and my mother well... we have issues, ill tell you about her later. Anyways i live with my father training hard just like my father. He said he will teach me how to do multi shadow clones when im genin. I have had some hard times but i make it out every time. So for now its just me and my dad, the ultimate tag team.

Appearence: im about 5,5 in height and weight 130. My foot size is about 10. I have a V shaped mark on my nose redge(top of my nose), got it from jumping on my bed and fell on the edge of some wood. I wear my dads old orange jacket with a white T-shirt under it, and black shorts. I wear my head band on my forehead. I have Black hair(from my mother). And i wear black gloves.

fighting style: I use a nin/tai style of fighting. i mix my nin and tai together for different styles of fighting.

my goal is to become hokage after my father. and im gonna make it happen

Last edited by bullet on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix ap)
bullet
bullet
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Bullet uzumaki Left_bar_bleue61/61Bullet uzumaki Empty_bar_bleue  (61/61)
Chakra:
Bullet uzumaki Left_bar_bleue82/82Bullet uzumaki Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)
Stamina:
Bullet uzumaki Left_bar_bleue57/57Bullet uzumaki Empty_bar_bleue  (57/57)

Back to top Go down

Bullet uzumaki Empty Re: Bullet uzumaki

Post  Admin Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Approved.

your AP is your ability points, you have 3.

Admin
Admin

https://narutogamerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum