The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to take action

5 posters

Go down

We need to take action Empty We need to take action

Post  bullet Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 pm

OOOOOOOK!!! this is getting out of hand. i mean even james is gone. we need to do something about this
bullet
bullet
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue61/61We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (61/61)
Chakra:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue82/82We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)
Stamina:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue57/57We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (57/57)

Back to top Go down

We need to take action Empty Re: We need to take action

Post  james hyugga Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:28 am

its cause this place is dead as hell and there wasnt really a point for me to long on anymore.=/
james hyugga
james hyugga
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue65/65We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Chakra:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue88/88We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (88/88)
Stamina:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue62/62We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

Back to top Go down

Post  bullet Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm

... o.o ok
bullet
bullet
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue61/61We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (61/61)
Chakra:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue82/82We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)
Stamina:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue57/57We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (57/57)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuoru Hatake Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Wow. I am really sorry. I said I would check on this site more often, and I've had the time. I really should have kept it up. if you see this, I'll try and be on once a week. and I want this to get started a bit more once summer break hits schools.
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue63/63We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Chakra:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue83/83We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (83/83)
Stamina:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue58/58We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

https://narutogamerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deva_Pein Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 am

im back lets try to get this back to being active even if Hatake cant check it all the time
Deva_Pein
Deva_Pein

Character sheet
Health:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue50/50We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue75/75We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue50/50We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuoru Hatake Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:46 pm

I actually can check this quite often, most likely at least once a day. its just, if the site doesn't have members, and not much is being updated, then I don't prioritize it, and after a while, it begins to slip my mind constantly, so I forget to check it for weeks. I would actually really like it if we could have this site active. I will be trying to check at least 2 times a week, probably more. I will also be active on this site if we can get our 2nd squad running. which should not be too hard, seeing as We've already got 2 people in the Mountain Village: Tobisu, and you, Deva. Tobisu, is, if you didn't know, my 2nd account that is the admin for the mountain village. You two can join a squad, and if we get another person to get on this site, We can have 2 squads up and running, which is a definite improvement.

Again, I will definitely advertise this site before summer, so I hope to have at least 3 squads this summer. more is always better, as I think I can manage about 5 squads without getting too overwhelmed, and once we have more squads, we can expand our moderator group so even if I can't monitor everything, it should not pose to be a problem.

Also, as I said, I do have 2 accounts. this Does Not mean that anyone can create alts if they want. first of all, it automatically limits competition; By this, I mean that the squad that Tobisu is in can not compete against Yuoru's squad at all. It is hard to explain, but you can basically let whichever squad you like better win if you do this.

So, you can advertise this site if you want. in fact, please do. I will check this to see the activity at least 2 times a week, and that is only going ot increase as we near summer break (for those of us still in schools)
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue63/63We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Chakra:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue83/83We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (83/83)
Stamina:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue58/58We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobisu Hyuuga Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Check that, we have a 2 person squad in the mountain village. Jarul Hanzo and I. I'm not sure how much Jarul will be on though, as this site is inactive and people may not want to check it, but...I'm hoping to get it started again.
Tobisu Hyuuga
Tobisu Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
We need to take action Left_bar_bleue75/75We need to take action Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  bullet Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:37 pm

chill yuoru. besides. i think ive been slacking the most
bullet
bullet
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuoru Hatake Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm

"Chill"? I wasn't angry o,o
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Deva_Pein Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm

imma get more members here dont worry :p
Deva_Pein
Deva_Pein

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum