The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New mission type

Go down

New mission type Empty New mission type

Post  Yuoru Hatake Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:50 am

Okay, so I've always been wondering how to do D-rank missions...The only ones I have so far are just finding something, and in the actual series, D-rank missions were more like weeding someone's garden or walking their dog. I realize that those really are stupid, but they are supposed to be. Instead, I have a new idea on how D-rank missions can be completed. of course, any D-ranks that can be roleplayed will be kept, but I might add a new type: time-based missions. These may be something like just watching someone's house for a couple days, or something like that. To complete these missions, you must basically log in each day and post that you are still doing the mission. this will also encourage people to log in. At the same time, something might be posted by the AI that you must log in and react to it within a certain time. that way, people will also be checking in constantly when they take a mission.

again, post comments below.
Yuoru Hatake
Yuoru Hatake
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
New mission type Left_bar_bleue63/63New mission type Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Chakra:
New mission type Left_bar_bleue83/83New mission type Empty_bar_bleue  (83/83)
Stamina:
New mission type Left_bar_bleue58/58New mission type Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

https://narutogamerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum